Search This Blog

The Texas Chapter

My photo
My name is Nicole and I am new to the South! Getting here was quite an ordeal, but I'm finally here! Safe and sound! In the up coming weeks, I would love to share with you the many adventures of my housewife/motherly failures! Don't be discouraged just yet, they usually come with a side of laughter. So enjoy my blogs and let me know what you think sometimes!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Midnight

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.  Comes into us at midnight very clean.  It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.  It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."  --->John Wayne
     What is it about the begining of each day that inspires me to write?  Perhaps it has everything to do with my inability to sleep.  Or maybe it has nothing to do with my sleep troubles but rather my troubles in general. 
     B says that I have "issues" that I need to work through, and in the meantime, they're making him overly tired.  And you know what?  I think he's right.  I do have "issues."  Although, our definition of "issues" is probably different. 
     It's funny that the times when we need a hug the most, the person we need one from is on the opposit page.  He's tired.  I'm tired.  Again, opposing reasons.  He's tired because he thinks I'm being too needy, I suppose.  I'm tired because I've been bottling up everything for far too long.
     Every morning I wake up thinking that everything that has happened has just been one nightmare after another.  Honestly, it has been, only when I wake, this is also my reality.  Our reality.

.....so I'm guessing this is what depression feels like. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd drive to Texas and give you a hug if I could. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete