Search This Blog

The Texas Chapter

My photo
My name is Nicole and I am new to the South! Getting here was quite an ordeal, but I'm finally here! Safe and sound! In the up coming weeks, I would love to share with you the many adventures of my housewife/motherly failures! Don't be discouraged just yet, they usually come with a side of laughter. So enjoy my blogs and let me know what you think sometimes!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Impressions

"I have seen too much not to know that the impression of a woman may be more valuable than the conclusion of an analytical reasoner." ~>Arthur Conan Doyle
     Today was really great.  I worked from 8-1 with bossman and had several regulars recognize me.  In fact, one of them introduced me to his friend: "This is my friend Nicole."  Which I thought was funny.  Someone else told me I have beautiful eyes, and another one said that he likes coming in to my wonderful smile.  Man, I should have gotten a job sooner!  I think my self-esteem just jumped like 15 slots. 

     Izzy is doing well!  She's having fun at Nana's house, but I think she'll be coming home this weekend.  So she's starting preschool on Monday.  Already have her all signed up and everything!  I know my job will really only pay enough to pay for preschool and taxes with nothing left over, but I am really glad that she gets to go to preschool.  I grew up in preschool's and I think it is a wonderful experience for most children.  Izzy will do great there, just as she has in all the other preschools she has attended. 

     Well, today was pay-day so I think the hubs and I are going to have dinner together one time before Izzy heads home.  I'll catch up with ya'll later!

Thanks for listenin!
"If I had never ventured beyond being a stand-up comic, then I would be sitting in my house today working on my Leonardo DiCaprio impression." ~>Jim Carrey
Wonderful Me

No comments:

Post a Comment