Search This Blog

The Texas Chapter

My photo
My name is Nicole and I am new to the South! Getting here was quite an ordeal, but I'm finally here! Safe and sound! In the up coming weeks, I would love to share with you the many adventures of my housewife/motherly failures! Don't be discouraged just yet, they usually come with a side of laughter. So enjoy my blogs and let me know what you think sometimes!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

AWOL

     Yep, I went AWOL for a little while on here.  Lots has happened, and nothing has happened.  Just lots of...stuff.  Anyways, really I don't feel like getting into it all again.  I suppose I should let you all know that B and I are doing well so far since everything that happened this weekend.  But one thing I have learned about myself is when I am down and out, I feel so much better when I try to do something good for someone else.  So...I'm taking this link from Kacy

     This week has been a complete nightmare for this family, and I can't even begin to fathom the immense amount of pain they are feeling right now.  They have triplets and one of the babies wasn't breathing when Mel went in to check on the kiddos.  There was no heartbeat, but she started CPR anyways, and was able to get her little warrior's heart beating again.  Well, I'll let you read about their struggles this week, and the outcome, but be prepared.  A fund was set up in Owen's name (the little warrior) to help the family pay the medical bills from this horrible week, and to help pay for the services to come.  As soon as we get paid and figure out our finances for the month, we are going to donate whatever we can.  I can't imagine this kind of heartache.  My heart goes out to this family, and I will be praying for them.  The link for the fund is: Owen's Blog
     I just can't imagine how in this time of pain this family is continuing to have faith, and is trying to do whatever good they can for others. 

     Well, that's all for tonight.  Thanks for listenin'!

Wonderful Me

No comments:

Post a Comment